Solve the problems on the computer and share tips and tricks of computers.

How to Fix Google We're Sorry

How to Fix Google We're Sorry 



Google We're Sorry


How to Fix Google We're Sorry



Have you ever experienced the following problems as above? If you ever, be proud because it will increase your insight. I also never experienced it like the above when I was looking for tricks - tricks that might be somewhat smells like something you know. By using the keyword dipencarian google "how to, tricks, how to, etc." turns the emergence of it - it just went on. Then I take the other alternative, just google emangnya wrote that has a Search Engine? Bing also exist. Finally I access the website to Bing so well, there I was binging (in other words from googling) google on how to Fix we're sorry I could and finally I try and then what you thought about the events that will come to me ?? 
Gan still can not, I tried to restart my laptop, can not -_- 
I still rather frustrating, he should re-install windowsnya, I think rich its IP / DNS this is taxable, if not sure contact Malware, already not check ampe details at setting seems there is not, do not check my proxy not use a proxy as well as I used quota the internet. 

You need to know, what the cause of the problem? This is it. . . 


Google Problems Cause We're Sorry : 


1. Laptop has been infected with malware 
2. You have to browse to one of the existing web and finally Their malware infected, immediately closed the web 
3. Your non-dynamic IP, static IP. Dynamic IP is the IP change - change, while the Static IP is IP passive. This means that the corresponding IP - it wrote not replace - replace like diwarnet. 
4. Cookies too much / already infected with malware 
5. hystory too much / already infected with malware 


There, I'm confused again. Finally I tried it myself I play by my own feeling is possible with this scheme. And finally I found the answer :) 


Here is a Google How to Fix We're Sorry : 


1. Remove own cookies, because I simply remove own cookies, but if you want more please can delete the history on your browser.

2. After the above steps, arrived - my modem arrived Disconnect, 

Modem Redial

I then try to connect again turned out late I do not want to connect confused, finally I try - try again. Open the modem software you are using for example the Mobile Partner. Once opened you will need to follow the steps - steps that I have provided the following, click "Tools" and then "Options".

Better to create a new profile, for the old profile, please delete it all. And make sure you create a new profile after her Dynamic APN. Why should the dynamic? because it could change the dynamic - change ip automatically so we will avoid problems such as the title above. Just as IP blocking. Then click "Advanced". 

Make sure the settings on your modem as below, if there is one on the right, quickly switch to the left of all. 

3. If the second way is just not effective, and you are currently browsing is still "We're Sorry". Try to scan your hard drive with all antivirus always updated, why? because if the antivirus is always updated, then the antivirus will easily recognize viruses and malware that are being moved around in the laptop. It's useless if you use antivirus also the horror of the world if not ever update. Do not use for virus scanning SMADAV like this, definitely not going detected SMADAV

4. If you have not scanned detected use antivirus and also, use Anti Malware download it digoogle a lot, but I usually use the "Norman Malware Cleaner 2014" This is a special portable applications for malware dilaptop kill you. You can download "Norman Malware Cleaner 2014" Here. 

5. If the way to a fourth still can not, then it is better you ask google to send to the Feeds. For how to send feeds please click here to find your friends complain complain Firdaustok why can not be accessed on google. 

6. If you've been frustrated the last way you please Re-Install Windows you are. 

Hopefully the above tips can you follow and successfully amiiin 

The reader will remark correctly and politely :)
0 Komentar untuk "How to Fix Google We're Sorry"

Back To Top